Saturday, March 8, 2014

Week of March 9, 2014 - Blogging


By Joan Whetzel

 
     I began writing my blog as part of a package deal to help sell my writing skills. My blog, like everything else in my life, is starting to evolve. Into what? I’m not sure yet. Discovering  where I am going in life and in my writing is going to be an adventure.

     I used to write from my areas of expertise. But since I am entering a new chapter in my life, my previous expertise doesn’t seem to be the best basis for writing any more. Or maybe it’s just that my interests and my expertise are also in a stage of transition into a new chapter – or adventure.

     I still have my writing skills. That’s something I can build on as a basis for my blogging and any future writing. My writing skills will also take me into the next chapter, maybe even help me explore intriguing potential adventures before committing to a definite course.

     The best part about blogging, is that I can write it quickly. Blogs require little or no research. Just writing from the heart - especially nowadays. My blogging doesn’t require  strict organization like that of most of my other writing, It’s more of a natural flow of information and ideas, written in a more conversational tone.

     The passion I had for the previous topics in my blogs seems to be shifting now, like the rest of my life. I don’t know where this passion is going to lead me. But, like everything else in my life, I’m learning to be open to the adventure of not knowing where my passion will lead me,
 

***Happy Time Change!. Hope you don't suffer TOO MUCH from the lost hour of sleep.***

No comments:

Post a Comment